KBT Head Skills Development Trainer Mark Vear and his coaching staff will once again bring a Fundamental Basketball Training Program to all who are wanting to improve on their basketball skills.
School is out and basketball camp is the perfect opportunity to enhance your child’s basketball ability. Camp will consist of fundamentals that will enhance dribbling, passing, and shooting skills. Camp will also develop these players ability to play in a team structure as well as have fun playing individual and team games.
Campers are allowed to bring their own snacks and refreshments as they will not be provided.
Campers will participate in skills training stations, contests and game-situations/scrimmages.
Clinic will concentrate on the following:
- Aggressive Ball Handling
- Being explosive to the basket
- Different moves, with change of speeds and directions
- Creating space with and without the ball
- Correct footwork techniques
- Fast Break Transition work
- AND: 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 5 on 5 game situations.
** Each athlete is required to bring his or her own basketball **