** No workouts on Nov 26 due to Thanksgiving Holiday **
|Session I||Oct 15 – Nov 19||7:00 – 8:00pm|
|Session I||Dec 3 – 17||6:00 – 7:00pm|
For the experienced volleyball player. Not for beginners to the game. Highly skilled and intense workouts.
This program will teach athletes the proper form and skills necessary to compete on a Club or School team. We will focus on the fundamentals of volleyball and learn everything that comes along with the more competitive nature of the Club experience (higher level of practice than CYO, YMCA, etc.) There will only be a max of (8-10) athletes in each session so that every athlete is able to get the critique they need.
- Oct 15: Serving
- Oct 22: Passing & Defense
- Oct 29: Hitting
- Nov 5: Hitting
- Nov 12: Blocking & Setting
- Nov 19: Serving
- Dec 3: Passing & Defense
- Dec 10: Hitting
- Dec 17: Hitting
Coach Kassy Ruhd Bio:
– Been coaching volleyball for 8 years and has played for 15 years.
– Was All-Valley unanimous MVP in Volleyball and Track for 5-A district.
– Experienced with coaching all ages.
– Attended St. Mary’s University on a volleyball scholarship.
– Started Ruhd Training (RuhdTraining.com), Coached club volleyball for SA Krush (current head coach), Superior Sports Center, Cornerstone Christian School (JV and Varsity), FEAST.