* Or 4 Sessions for $100. Individual sessions may be available for inquiries please contact the Organizer below.
Targeted for all players 9-12 years old
– Please Note: This is not a beginner program. –
All About the Fundamentals is an intense small group clinic geared toward 9-12 year-old basketball players focused on advancing their overall game. Led by Key Basketball Training’s Mark Vear, players will be exposed to advanced ball-handling skills, learn proper footwork and shooting techniques, how to effectively change speed and direction, how to use different finishes at the basket, and how to move effectively without the ball. Coach Vear will also incorporate small format competitions, allowing players to quickly apply what they’ve learned in game settings.
- Advanced Ball Handling
- Proper footwork and shooting techniques
- Changes of Speed and Direction
- Shot Creation – Different finishes at the basket
- Movement without the Ball
- 1×1, Small Format Competitions
**Athletes MUST BRING OWN BALL!**
Questions: Please email the Organizer below.