The Factory of Champions & Key Basketball Training present
an 8-week Spring 4×4 Youth Basketball League.
As part of our continued effort to provide competitive play opportunities in a smaller format environment, our 4×4 league will be played on shorter, 65-foot courts. Similar to our 3×3 tournaments, 4×4 is designed to foster good spacing and body/ball movement, allow more touches per game for each player, and expose young players to the fundamentals of man-to-man defense.
Open to 4th-8th Grader with these divisions:
– 4th/5th Grade Boys
– 6th/7th Grade Boys
– 8th Grade Boys
– 7th/8th Grade Girls
Games are Wednesdays starting March 23 through May 11, 6:00-7:30 pm. These 8 weeks include 6 regular league games and single elimination tournament playoff games (1 game per week). Cost per team is $300/team.
NFHS Rules apply with the following exceptions:
- Games will consist of two (2) 15-minute halves, running clock. Clock will stop the last minute of each half if game is within 15 points.
- Each team receives one (1) 30-second timeout per half.
- Overtime is 1-minute stop clock until a team wins. No sudden death rule.
- One additional timeout per overtime. Timeouts do not carry over.
- Teams must have a minimum of five (5) players and maximum of eight (8)
- Game time is forfeit time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All games will be played on 60ft long x 45ft wide court.
- 4th thru 8th grade divisions will be played on a ten-foot (10ft) basket.
** Space is limited! **
To register, contact League Director, Mark Vear
See contact info below.