Open Entry, Qualifying Round – February 1 – March 19
Division Championships – Thursday, March 19
Head-to-Head Title Final – Thursday, March 26
Contestants qualify for division championships by scoring the required amount for each age division:
– 20/50 in the elementary division
– 35/50 in the middle/high school division
– 40/50 in the men’s and women’s divisions.
The division championships on Thursday, March 19th, will determine the final bracket of 64
(16 individuals from each division will secure a spot).
On March 26, the bracket of 64 contestants will compete head-to-head
to claim the title of All-City Free Throw Champion.
- Reserve your spot by registering, then show up at Factory of Champions at any of the time slots listed below and shoot your 50 free throws to try and qualify for the next round.
- All sessions will be video recorded and your results logged. Contestants may purchase an additional 50 free throw tries if they fail to qualify in initial entries.
- Qualifiers will advance to the divisional round the night of Thursday, March 19th.
- Champions will be crowned during the championship round Thursday night, March 26th.
Free Throw Championship - Divisions
|Adult – Male:||$20|
|Adult – Female:||$20|
DROP BY THE FACTORY OF CHAMPIONS DURING ANY OF THE BELOW LISTED TIME WINDOWS TO SHOOT YOUR 50 Free Throws to Qualify!!
Free Throw Championship - Qualifying Dates & Time Slots
|Monday, March 9||5:00 – 8:00 PM|
|Saturday, Tuesday, March 10||5:00 – 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday, March 11||5:00 – 8:00 PM|
|Thursday, March 12||5:00 – 8:00 PM|
|Friday, March 13||5:00 – 8:00 PM|
|Monday, March 16||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday, March 17||6:30 – 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday, March 18||6:00 – 8:00 PM|