- First player listed will shoot for the ball at the start of each game
- Each game will be to 9 points or 5 minutes long. Player must win by only one point.
- Players score either by one point (inside the 3 point arc) or by two points (outside the 3 point arc)
- After a basket has been scored or a foul called, a player must put the ball in play at the three-point line above the foul key.
- All held balls will be put into play behind the three-point line with possession given alternately to each player.
- On defensive rebounds or steals, a player must clear the three-point line before a basket may be attempted. Once across the line, they do not have to pass the ball before shooting.
- After a basket, the player scored upon will put the ball in play.
- Fouls will be called by the court monitor/referee.
- All foul results in one shot. If fouled inside the three-point arc the free throw is worth 1 point. If fouled outside the three-point arc on a shot, free throw is worth 2 points. Make or miss the defense will get the next possession at the top of the key above the 3 point line
- If the game ends in a tie after regulation, next player to score wins the game. Possession in OT will be determined by the first player listed shooting for ball.